GTA 5 apk + data obb files for android is available for download here. It is the latest of the Grand Theft Auto (GTA) series created by Rockstar games.
Although Rockstar has not released the mobile version of GTA v apk, it is available on PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Wii, it is possible to have GTA 5 apk + data files available for download on your android phone.
There are a lot of fake mods of the game. This might have discouraged you in downloading the game but relax GTA 5 Android apk + obb is different from those other mods. It is in its beta version and yet it’s not a waste of time and data I can assure you.
The first of the Grand Theft Auto series was released back in 1997 and till date many people would agree that GTA San Andreas remains the best.
San Andreas just has everything you need in a GTA series although GTA 5 has the latest and coolest features.
Back to the main topic, here are the coolest features of the GTA 5 android beta version.
Features of GTA 5 APK for Android
The features include:
- Updated vehicles. GTA 5 has so many vehicles from G wagon look-alike to Ford look-alike to (my best) Range Rover lookalikes. It simply has the best vehicles and the most updated luxurious looking vehicles.
- You can customize your characters. You control up to 3 characters namely; Trevor, Michael and Franklin.
- It has the most updated weapons. You really need to see these weapons. They are slightly different from the ones you would find in the other gta series.
- The city is really large and has better graphics. The graphics are top notch and out of the world. The city named Los Santos is a very big city and trust me on this, it is very beautiful.
- More big and high mountains. The mountains in GTA 5 are grand. If you climb these mountains you would be blown out of your mind. Mister Techz said so!
GTA 5 APK + Data Files Download (OBB)
How to Install GTA 5 APK on your Android Phone
- After downloading the apk, install it on your android device.
- Go to your phone settings and then security. Tick and allow Unknown Sources.
- Open ES File Explorer or you download it from Google Playstore.
- Go to the obb file (com.rockstargames.gtav) you downloaded.
- Now, extract the obb file to Android–> OBB Folder
If you have followed all these instructions above, you won’t have any problems playing the game on your device. Make sure you do comments and don’t forget to share this post.