Stellenbosch University (US) encourage prospective students (Undergraduate and Postgraduates) to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2021 academic year.
Institution: Stellenbosch University (US)
UNDERGRADUATE CLOSING DATES FOR ALL STUDENTS, INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
31 May: Applications close for the programme MB, ChB in the Faculty Medicine and Health Sciences.
30 June: Applications close for all other undergraduate programmes.
30 June: Residence applications close.
31 August: Applications for Stellenbosch University financial assistance close.
31 October: Diploma in Public Accountability (Telematic Education).
Departments and Faculties
Faculty of Agri Sciences
Faculty of Education
- Read up on all the programmes we offer at Stellenbosch University by visiting What can I study?
- Make sure that you understand the selection criteria of the different faculties. The criteria are available at Admission and selection requirements.
- Also take note or the closing dates31 May: Applications close for the programme MB,ChB in the Faculty Medicine and Health Sciences
30 June: Applications close for all other undergraduate programmes
30 June: Residence applications close
31 August: Applications for Stellenbosch University financial assistance close
31 October: Diploma in Public Accountability (Telematic Education)
STEP 2: SELECT YOUR PROGRAMME
1. For Stellenbosch University you my select three programme choices. The reason you may indicate three programmes, is that there are programmes with extensive selection criteria and it is possible that you will not to be selected for your first choice, but you may still be selected for your second or third choice.
2. However, if we inform you that you have been selected for your second choice, for instance, this does not mean that you cannot be considered for your first choice anymore.
3. Note however, that you can only be admitted to one programme at a time. If you are admitted to your second choice at first, and your first choice is then reconsidered, your second choice will lapse as soon as you are admitted to your first choice.
4. All our programmes have selection criteria, but the following programmes all have extensive selection processes: All programmes in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences; all programmes in the Faculty of Law; BA (Visual Arts); BA (Drama); BA (Music); BMus; BA (Sport Science); BSc (Sport Science); BEd (GenEd); BEngineering; and BCom (International Business).